Micro Focus ALM Quality Center Review

We use it for multiple purposes: test management, defect tracking, traceability, requirement tracking, and test execution.

What is most valuable?

We are using the solution for multiple purposes: test management, defect tracking, traceability, requirement tracking, and test execution.

How has it helped my organization?

We're regulated by the FDA so the number of manual signatures and paper-based signatures was reduced. We have had less waste, have been able to collaborate more, and have saved time.

What needs improvement?

In future releases I'd like to see better reporting, a more simplified UI, and improved metrics. It would also good if they removed some features to simplify the solution. It only supports internet explorer right now, so it would be good if it could support other browsers. Browser costs are also fairly high.

Pretty stable.

It has been fairly scalable.

HP support is good and they are very responsive. They're not world class, but they're good.

We used Word documents, which was not efficient.

Though we only purchased ALM less than a year ago, we believe ROI is good.

What other advice do I have?

Prospective buyers should know that it doesn’t support all browsers and that browser costs are high.

More Micro Focus ALM Quality Center reviews from users