Micro Focus ALM Quality Center Review

With the test execution and creation monitoring feature, we can easily track the testing process as minute as test cases executed on a particular system.

What is most valuable?

• Test Management
  • Reporting
  • Defect Management
  • RTM
  • Requirement Management

How has it helped my organization?

Quality Center has helped my organization in monitoring the testing process and improving productivity. The test execution and creation monitoring feature in Quality Center is one of the most advanced features available in the industry. You can easily track the testing process as minute as test cases executed on a particular system.

What needs improvement?

Almost all of the areas are very advanced, but one module which needs improvement is report extraction, and billing module is missing.

I've used it for eight years.

No issues encountered.

Too many users logged in at a particular time affects the Quality Center response time dramatically.

No issues encountered.

It's excellent.

It's excellent.

There was no previous solution was in place.

It was very easy and straightforward.

We used a mix of an in-house team and a vendor team.

We've seen ROI, but I can't share any specifics.

Pricing is high, but with new tools available in the market at a lower price, it is worth doing a decision analysis and resolution.

• Mantis
  • JIRA

What other advice do I have?

There are so many other tools available in market, so before investing a huge amount in Quality Center, you should analyze other tools as well.

More Micro Focus ALM Quality Center reviews from users