Micro Focus ALM Review

Valuable Features

It's our main hub for everything around testing, especially when it comes to defect and department management.

Improvements to My Organization

It gives us a uniform way of working and reporting on defects as a project progresses. We've been using it for so long, it's become a standard part of our working protocols.

Room for Improvement

ALM bridges our development gap, but it's not quite full-scale yet. We'd like to see more functionalities so that we can use it to seamlessly helps us bring applications from development into production.

We never have issues with deployment.

I'd say it's stable 100% of the time. We never have outages.

I don't know if we're really a large scale user. We have around 230 users, and scalability has never been an issue. I think it's because we've been using it for so long that when we have an issue, we can solve it ourselves.

It depends on the case, but most of the time first-line support is okay, but in most cases we have to go to second-line support.

Other Advice

We work with many partners and contractors, and they always come in and say "we would like to use another tool." I always challenge them and say, "If you can give me clear advantages on paper of going with another tool, then I'll go." So far, no one's been able to convince me.

Learn More About ALM

Fill out the form to view the report