Micro Focus ALM Review

Produces a number of reports and graphs which help when working with our clients

What is most valuable?

I am the QA Manager, so we use it to score all our test cases, results, defects, and reporting, which is very important. We're able to produce a number of reports and graphs. This helps us a lot when working with our clients.

What needs improvement?

We're doing a lot of agile work and using a number of different agile tools. Agile integration, as right now it does integrate with version 1.0, but I'm not sure about its integration with some of the other agile tools.

We've been using it for about five years.

It is stable. We've really had no downtime experiences. We've had good experiences with it.

It is scalable. We're actually moving onto the SaaS product. We're looking at that right now.

Tech support has been very helpful when we've had some questions or issues. They've been very responsive.

I'll find out over the next couple of months as we are looking to do the first upgrade since I have been using it.

What other advice do I have?

It's a very good tool. We use it throughout the company. There are just some integration points which could be a little better. But if they're out there, I don't know about them. Maybe having the knowledge and knowing about them would help as well.