Micro Focus LoadRunner Enterprise Review
The web interface, which allows use by multiple users in multiple locations, is helpful as we operate from India, the UK, and the US.
What is most valuable?
- Web interface, which can be used by multiple users from multiple locations
- Groups distribution
- Good for batch and timely executions
- Results in easier readable format
- Single license can be used optimally in different time zones for 300% ROI
- Multiple projects execution
- Time slot bookings for controller
- Optimal use of Load generator/injectors
How has it helped my organization?
Maximum utilization of controller as we operate from India, UK and US in different time zones.
What needs improvement?
Deletion of collating test results by admin access only.
For how long have I used the solution?
What was my experience with deployment of the solution?
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
How are customer service and technical support?
8/10 Technical Support
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
How was the initial setup?
What about the implementation team?
What was our ROI?
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
What other advice do I have?
**Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Last updated: Jul 28 2015