Micro Focus LoadRunner Professional Review

Integrates well with UC and the support is helpful

What is most valuable?

What we like the most is that it integrates with UC. We use UC for our front-end user experience. It's a more realistic user experience.

We use the script from the user experience and we use the action times from the UC.

What needs improvement?

If they were able to, I would say that the scalability could be improved. If the costs were not as expensive to upgrade, then we would scale it more.

The initial setup could be simplified.

I would like to see better licensing costs.

I have been working with this solution for ten years.

It's a stable solution. In the ten years that we have been using it, I have only had an issue once.  We had an issue with the protocol where it didn't support the job. We contacted support.

It's a scalable solution but I think that the Enterprise version is more scalable and more manageable.

It's fine for us, as we only have a few projects a year. On a larger scale, Enterprise would be better than the Professional edition.

When I had contacted technical support they very helpful.

Previous versions were easy to install but we struggled with the LoadRunner Enterprise to get it to work. It was a bit challenging.

LoadRunner Professional is an expensive product.

What other advice do I have?

I like using LoadRunner and I recommend it.

2020 SP2
More Micro Focus LoadRunner Professional reviews from users
...who compared it with Apache JMeter
Learn what your peers think about Micro Focus LoadRunner Professional. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
535,544 professionals have used our research since 2012.