LoadRunner Review
Before going into production, we use it to validate some transactions, new environments and cloud environments.

What is most valuable?

We use this tool to test loading charges, test the load and to restrict formats.

How has it helped my organization?

What needs improvement?

The reporting feature in this tool needs to be improved. After using it, in my opinion it seems a little complicated in some aspects. They can make that better.

It is stable. It is not always user friendly but it is efficient.

The scalability is fine with us.

It was a long time ago that we installed it.

What other advice do I have?

You must test them on different protocols and on different transactions to see if it is good or not.

Personally, I don't understand HPE’s global strategy, i.e., how to sell the services and so on. It's so different from other companies. Every company includes services and stocks materials. However, in regards to HPE’s strategy it seems to me, that they increase parts and materials and instead stock on services. This is my view of HPE and I need to increase my understanding of their strategy.

The reporting tool isn’t so good. Sometimes, we must hesitate between the different types of protocols to obtain the results. That can seem a bit difficult.

3 Comments

Motaher HossainVendor

I like HP Performance Center for stress and scale ability testing with heavy load users. It is a great tool.

08 February 17
Abhinav RastogiReal UserTOP 10LEADERBOARD

I am using HPE Performance Center and HPE Load Runner from last 6 years and it's quite easy as compared to other tool once you have a bit of experience.

08 February 17
Shyam Sunder Reddy ByreddyUser

LoadRunner is my all time favorite tool. Very much stable and user friendly.

13 September 17