Micro Focus Network Automation Review

Valuable Features

The most valuable feature is the auto-archiving of the contributions of network devices, including software updates. Another important feature is the policies and being able to see whether devices are compliant or not with those policies.

Improvements to My Organization

We're able to set security policies and configure devices exactly how we want them. We can do this quickly and securely.

Room for Improvement

An additional feature would be an FTP server which can can also be used remotely outside the confines of our physical infrastructure.

We've had no problems deploying it.

We've found some problems that may or may not have to do with our infrastructure. There are also some software defects that we've found. Apparently, we're not alone because other companies have they same issues.

It's relatively new for us and the amount of devices hasn't changed much. I think, though, that it will scale for us.

Technical support has been helpful.

The initial installation is simple, but afterwards you have to customize it and that part is complex.