Micro Focus Network Node Manager Review

It gives us an overview of the network and allows us to see what happened in the past.

What is most valuable?

It gives us an overview of the network. How is it performing? Are there some problems? It allows us to see what happened in the past.

How has it helped my organization?

It helps us to solve our network problems and it helps us to solve customer problems to whom we are providing IT services. I would say that it self-tested, the time it took us to repair those problems.

I have been using this solution for twenty-four years.

I has been stable for 24 years.

It provides very good scalability from 200 nodes to 30,000 nodes and from 2,500 interfaces to 60,000 interfaces.

We have excellent support. We have a nominated a person from HPE who always takes our cases. He knows our environment so we don't have time to explain every time what kind of environment we have. What software versions and patch levels we use. We can skip that and go right to the case.

When selecting a vendor, I look for reliability and support.

Upgrades are straightforward. The are instructions on how to install it and there is notes tell what is new and what has been fixed. It is quite easy to work with it.

More Micro Focus Network Node Manager reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Micro Focus, IBM, Broadcom and others in Network Management Applications. Updated: September 2021.
535,544 professionals have used our research since 2012.