Micro Focus Network Virtualization Review

It allows us to test virtually instead of placing load generators elsewhere in the world outside of our German headquarters. The reporting could be a little better.

Valuable Features

It gives us the ability to not have to test through the product network. This gets rid of the risk of blocking the network for other applications that actually need to use it. It's always risky when running tests on the product network.

Also, we get a lot of requests for load performance testing for locations outside of our German headquarters. Network Virtualization allows us to test virtually instead of placing load generators somewhere else in the world.

Room for Improvement

The reporting could be a little bit better. There are other issues that I can't recall.

Use of Solution

We've only used it for a POC.

It's been stable during our POC.

We have many other HP solutions that scale well. This solution does, too.

Overall, we're quite satisfied with technical support.

HP assisted us with the initial setup of our POC, which was OK. We felt that a few things could have been done easier and we had a few problems along the way, but in the end everything worked out well.

1 visitor found this review helpful