Operations Bridge Review

Dashboards enabled us to get more insight and produce reports. Stability and scalability should be improved.

What is most valuable?

After I think ten years of using OML, we finally had some nice dashboards, which enabled us to get more insight and produce reports.

What needs improvement?

I would like the scalability and stability improved.

For OMi, it's not stable enough to get an enterprise solution out of it. I was interested in a solution presented at HPE Discover London because we are talking about 7,000 servers. They had 50,000. So I will follow up on that to talk to the technicians involved to see what was involved to get that working.

I want to investigate that further because I'm not sure whether the scalability is currently in there out of the box. It will be in there, but it will need a lot of tweaking and tuning.

Technical support could be better.

The initial setup went quite well. It was smooth.

When we were looking for a solution, we were looking for something that had the same features as where we were coming from; so it would be just a natural step to take. We were with OML before. We have them both now.

We looked at other vendors, but we have a five year contract with HPE, so it wasn't necessary.

What other advice do I have?

Plan right.