Operations Orchestration Review

It brings everything together in one method screen from which you can create all the services.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

I would like to see a bit more in the UX. It needs to be a bit more up-to-date. The version we've got is pretty new. It could do with a bit of a web-content makeover.

We use a lot of HPE’s software, the main point being that a lot of the server hardware based tools we used are using very new, integrated web pages whereas the HPE SA and OO are looking quite old, still fat client based and prone to some unfortunate service issues. Maybe we are not using the latest version and these are addressed, it was just a major point I thought was worth addressing.

I've been using the solution since I started working at my current organization about nine months ago.

The solution is fairly stable. We do have some internal problems with the sizing and stability of certain components.

The tool is highly scalable. It can grow as big you want it to.

I don't deal with the support directly, but the people who work with them don't seem to have much of a problem. It's a fairly quick process to get to the right level of support.

This solution was just pushed through when the actual cloud team was put together. We were already HPE partners.

I wasn’t really involved in the setup. But it's quite a basic setup. It's not that complex.

What other advice do I have?

This solution basically does everything that we need it to do. It does it pretty well.

When choosing a vendor, I look for end-to-end support throughout the product life-cycle. We need a clear strategy on what the company's doing and how to align that to the way we want to go.