Micro Focus Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) Review

The tool's customization is very easy to use, so saving ​time is ensured

What is most valuable?

Demand, project and time management parts of the tool are the most valuable. We can manage our demands very easily with the PPM flexible infrastructure. The staffing profile and work plan structures are very useful for capacity management, and they are also user-friendly.

How has it helped my organization?

We have some roles at the PMO. One of them is as a program manager. We manage a lot of programs within the year and follow the steps in Excel files. Program management can be more functional in order to better program management, which is what the tool does.

What needs improvement?

• Budget management could be provided.
  • Reports could be enriched.

We have been using PPM for nine years.

Optiim, our vendor, supports us for technical solutions. Thus, our customer satisfaction is extremely high. Our rating is a nine out of 10.

We used to use Excel before. We needed a structural tool to manage our projects.

It is straightforward.

Not applicable.

It should have been evaluated. We don’t know before.

What other advice do I have?

It has a parametric infrastructure. This provides efficiency while managing the projects and demands. At the same time, PPM customization is very easy to use, so saving time is ensured.

9.22
More Micro Focus Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Micro Focus, Broadcom, Microsoft and others in Project Portfolio Management. Updated: July 2021.
521,189 professionals have used our research since 2012.