Micro Focus Service Anywhere [EOL] Review

One of the best features is the ease of use Out of the Box.

What is most valuable?

• Configuration Management
  • Dashboarding
  • Analytics is definitely a game changer and has the potential to provide the organizations with usable data to be to enable them to be proactive in addressing customers’ requirements

How has it helped my organization?

One of the best features is the ease of use Out of the Box with very little need for tailoring to get started. We can provide a rollout in two to four weeks from customer engagement to production use. HPE aligns this closely with frameworks, similar to ITIL, as well as best practices.

What needs improvement?

It needs better integration with other solution and product sets from HPE.

I've used it for close to three years, since HP Service Anywhere v2, and we're currently using the latest version.

We had some teething problems with Dev tenant export to production tenant import.

7/10 - you get good days and bad days regarding the time to resolution, and the time to get a reply from support. However, mostly it's very good.

We still use HPE Service Manager alongside it, as we are implementers of the products to customers. Each one has its pros and cons, and depending on customer requirements we can guide them as to which is the best solution to implement.

It was very easy to deploy and configure. It was not entirely codeless, however this was very minimal and easy to understand.

We are a vendor and have done multiple deployments for different customers across different organization types.

The pricing and licensing is reasonable, and if adoption is good, ROI more than offsets the cost of licensing. Additionally, all the infrastructure, maintenance, and support costs sits with HPE.

What other advice do I have?

If you are looking for a quick ITSM deployment to address your needs without unnecessarily complicating the processes and deployment, you should look at HPE Service Anywhere.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Partners
More Micro Focus Service Anywhere [EOL] reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Micro Focus, ServiceNow, BMC and others in Help Desk Software. Updated: July 2021.
523,535 professionals have used our research since 2012.