Micro Focus Service Manager Review

Valuable Features

It gives me all the components I need to support my enterprise. It provides me with instant problem change, knowledge, configurations, and, specifically, gives me the functions to perform a good service test.

Improvements to My Organization

We've been able to come from a base of 27% to maintaining an average of about 92% every month. We improved our service levels and have been able to maintain them for the last four and a half years.

Room for Improvement

It needs to be a lot more flexible, a lot more user friendly, and a lot lighter, not so heavy. If it were lighter, it would react a lot quicker and take less of a toll on CPU resources.

Use of Solution

We've used it for four-and-a-half years.

It’s a bit of a beast to manage, so I'd give it 3/5.

The stability is magnificent. The availability of the system and its stability is perfect. I have no issues with it whatsoever.

My technical support comes through my technical partner, and I rate them extremely highly. Without them I would be dead in the water.

Other Solutions Considered

No, I didn't evaluate other options.