Micro Focus UFT One Review

It allowed me to generate script that increased the number of full-process test cases from eight to 100, but when I ran the script for two or three times sequentially, the tool hung.

What is most valuable?

I used almost all the features. To me, the the most valuable features were the OR and code compiler (VB script) to call the framework.

How has it helped my organization?

I worked for Weight Watchers on a diabetes product which had three main modules -- signup, questionnaire, and calendar.

The manual resource was created for eight users for full processing, but after I generated the script, I did the full process for the same test cases for up to 100 users.

What needs improvement?

• Spy elements
  • OR

I used it from February to December 2014.

No issues encountered.

When I ran the script for two or three times sequentially, the tool hung and wouldn’t respond.

There were issues with browsers when supporting more elements such as CSS and HTML.

8/10 - because they have good technical knowledge and the response is really fast.

I connected with technical support only a few times, so it is not fair for me to rate them. But for the few times I did, it is 8/10.

I did, and I switched because the newer tools have many features and many options such as browser support, responsive design, and is faster. However, there are free and open source tools.

It was straightforward.

It was done through a vendor team who were mid-level in experience.

The license is expensive.

I came to the company and they were using the tool, but there were other options for them choose to choose from such as Selenium and Node.js.

What other advice do I have?

You need to improve the support browsers and responsive design, and try to use newer and better languages (JS).

Also, check the stability of your product(s) when you run a lot of scripts.

They should reduce the price.