Micro Focus UFT One Review

It's helped us reduce the time to automate 3500 test cases down to five days, whereas manually it would have taken 30 days. However, the cross-browser testing feature should be improved.

What is most valuable?

The features I've found most valuable are--

• API
  • GUI

How has it helped my organization?

We have performed 3500 test case automations, and we are able to execute them in just five days. If we were to do this manually, it would take 30 days.

What needs improvement?

Cross-browser testing feature should be improved.

They should also develop a generic framework so everyone can use it who purchases it.

Also, the browser shrinks while running GUI test cases, and UFT hangs while debugging.

I've been using it for a year.

HP UFT consumes too much RAM, so the system gets hung.

It's 90%.

Initially, we started doing automation using Selenium, but we could not succeed with it, so we migrated from Selenium to HP UFT. We now have a successful solution.

We faced a lot of problems during implementations, such as objection identification and cross-browser functionalities.

We implemented with our in-house team.

The ROI is good.

The cost of the HP UFT license is more.

1 visitor found this review helpful