Micro Focus UFT One Review

​The process has helped reduce time and cost when it comes to testing a new project. The application can be buggy at times.

What is most valuable?

It is simple to record new automated scripts with the products record function. It makes the process easier since the application converts the recording into code, which you can then alter and configure to your specification.

How has it helped my organization?

The process has helped my organization greatly reduce time and cost when it comes to testing a new project. We created automated generic scripts that can test more quickly and efficiently than manually testing.

What needs improvement?

The application can be buggy at times and takes up a lot of memory on your PC. Occasionally it can crash or not even start, which causes the user to restart their PC. It would be beneficial if it operated more smoothly and didn’t cause PC problems.

I have been using it for a year

Deployment was simple.

The stability of the product was questionable at times, but not enough to where it hindered our work.

It's scalability was very flexible.

Customer service was helpful and knowledgeable

I did not use any different solutions or evaluate any others. This product was determined by upper management.

The initial setup was straightforward. It was easy to load and you're allowed to select the specific plugins you need to use with your applications.

We implemented it in-house since it wasn’t a large-scale implementation. I don’t have much advice or implementation since it's straightforward.

More Micro Focus UFT One reviews from users