Micro Focus Vibe Review

Being able to see who made changes to a document and where it is in the chain of command is valuable. We did have issues with stability.

What is most valuable?

I was using this product to implement a paperless board approval process. The features that I found most useful were being able to see who made changes to a document, where the document was in the chain of command, and being able to leave comments to make the process more collaborative.

Besides the ability to improve our board process, there were a lot of other things we could have used it for because the tool was so flexible. It seemed like there may have been ways to use it for communication for small groups within the organization or as an intranet. It was easy enough to learn and use as well.

I also felt that the ability to access this from an app was extremely valuable.

How has it helped my organization?

It made it easier to see where a contract or board item was being held up within the chain of command.

What needs improvement?

I am not sure if it is still for the same version we were using, but as noted below, we did have issues with stability.

I used it for several months at a previous employer.

While we were working on implementing this product, the entire system crashed and we had to reinstall it from a previous version.

I am not sure if we had scalability issues.

Support is decent. We worked with a consultant who was helpful and knowledgable.

We were working from spreadsheets and emails. This was to make the process more seamless and green-friendly.

I believe it was included as we already had GroupWise, but I’m not sure.

I have no knowledge about this.

I have no knowledge about this.

What other advice do I have?

I worked with a consultant who had a lot of knowledge on how to design process flows within Vibe and I found this very helpful.