Microsoft 365 Business Review

Very stable, easy to access, and has a pretty simple set up

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for mobile device management, among other things. We use the Suite, Sharepoint and Microsoft Exchange. We use Mircosoft for everything.

What is most valuable?

We use Sharepoint a lot. It's excellent.

The fact that it's on the cloud is helpful. It gives us great access.

We use the databases within Microsoft to run our applications, and it's excellent for that.

It's great that one user can log onto many different devices.

What needs improvement?

The licensing could be a lot easier. Right now it's complicated. The process has changed in that the user-mode of licensing is not very easy to manage.

The solution's ability to scale could be improved.

I've been using the solution for three years now.

The solution is relatively stable. We haven't had issues with bugs or glitches. The solution doesn't seem to crash or freeze. It's been good to us so far.

We have about 250 users on the solution right now.

The scalability is limited on the solution. It requires a bit of administration. For example, when the solution reaches a certain number of the records, you have to delete a number of them so that you can continue to use it. There should be more capacity.

I've been in touch with technical support in the past, however, not directly. We do it through a partner. I wouldn't be able to speak to the quality of their service as it's always been handled through a third party.

We did use a different solution, however, we were in the market for something new in 2016, and that's when we made the switch. Microsoft came and did a pretty good sales pitch. They sold us on their product. We clearly saw the cost-benefit of the product and we switched over.

The solution is pretty straightforward. We actually had a lot of assistance from Microsoft to implement the product. They assisted us and were instrumental in guiding us through the process.

The deployment took about one week or so.

There isn't too much maintenance required for the solution once it's set up. It's done in collaboration with a few outside entities. We have people in the company who are familiar with programming and all that who handle most of the maintenance, and then we have vendors who also come in as necessary. Microsoft helps too.

Microsoft ended up assisting us directly with the initial implementation. We had some help with integrators.

The cost the impact is low for us due to the fact that we now pay annually instead of having the same license. We've saved a bit of money, switching over to Microsoft.

I'm not sure of the exact pricing, as my colleague handled the payments.

However, I do know the licensing process is a bit complex and could be simplified.

What other advice do I have?

We're just a customer. We don't have a business relationship with Microsoft.

We're working on the latest version of the solution. We get the latest version each time it comes out.

Overall, I'd recommend the solution. It's been very good to us so far and we like the way it functions.

I'd rate it eight out of ten.

Microsoft Azure
More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.