Microsoft 365 Business Review

A complete, reliable application that makes business easier

How has it helped my organization?

Microsoft 365 Business is helping the business very much. Office 365 is reliable, full of a lot of applications, such as Word, Excel, and so on. It is very easy. Some versions are deployed on-premises, and some are deployed on the cloud.

We have around 200 users in our company. We are also a member of a group, and we have more than 3000 users all over the group.

What is most valuable?

The good feature with the cloud is that you can access Microsoft Office from anywhere. It's integrated with Outlook, so you can edit a file in Excel, Word, or any other application and just attach it in the mail. It makes the business easier.

What needs improvement?

Excel hangs many times, especially when we have equations. Excel is very heavy on the hardware, and it needs powerful hardware. I hope they can enhance the performance of Excel. Other products are working well, except for Excel.

I have been using this solution for five or six years.

The stability is very good. All Office products work fine except for Excel, which hangs many times.

We did not need technical support. We are handling our problems.

For emails, we migrated from Gmail to Microsoft mail.

The initial setup was straightforward. It takes a very short time. Deployment time depends on the application, that is, whether you are deploying the whole Office or just Excel or Word.

We are deploying our products. In our group, we have more than 100 members for deploying our products. For Microsoft products, we have around 41 members.

What other advice do I have?

I would, of course, recommend Microsoft for all people. Microsoft always meets your expectations.

I would rate Microsoft 365 Business a nine out of ten. I think it's a complete application. They just need to enhance the performance of Excel.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with G Suite Enterprise
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft 365 Business. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
512,221 professionals have used our research since 2012.