Microsoft 365 Business Review

Has quite a lot of functionalities that enable us as a business to run

What is most valuable?

Channel access is the most valuable feature. I can access it via any machine. I can access it via Android application, via my browser, or via the Windows application. That is one reason I like it.

The multi-functionality is another valuable feature. It has quite a lot of functionalities that enable us as a business to run.

What needs improvement?

User access costs need improvement.

Previously, it was on concurrent basis access, but currently, it's on named user access. That's the biggest challenge we have, but we are looking to integrate SharePoint whereby we can have a portal where we can have the non-core users access via Sharepoint. That's what I'm looking to have an update on. So the cost is a bit of an issue.

I have been using Microsoft 365 Business for four years.

It's a stable solution. We haven't had any problems.

We are good with scalability. We have also not expanded our processes that much to experiment with scalability.

We have a vendor who assists us with the customization. We are looking into upgrading. I've tried to experience the cloud version and it has some also multi functionalities. We are looking into the AI features that we've really liked to input into our processes. We are also looking to upgrade the solution so that we can have the AI functionality.

We used a third-party for the deployment. They helped us do some customizations. We haven't had any challenges with the setup.

What other advice do I have?

When we look at the roadmap, we see they are moving with the current trends in technology. So you won't have a solution whereby there are no upgrades from its functionalities. Microsoft is well established on the foothold and the business processes. They understand the key business processes that are required to be supported by an ERP. I would recommend it to another client.

I would rate Microsoft 365 Business an eight out of ten.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Office 365
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft 365 Business. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,742 professionals have used our research since 2012.