Microsoft 365 Business Review

A stable and scalable solution for office productivity, conferencing, and email capabilities

What is our primary use case?

We use its email capabilities, calendars, and office productivity applications. We use it on the main platform, and we are using its latest version.

What is most valuable?

Microsoft Teams is the feature that I am currently leveraging for meetings, conferencing, and search-based functionalities. We've been able to extend some applications to Microsoft Teams.

What needs improvement?

Its pricing plan should be better.

I have been using Microsoft 365 Business for approximately three years.

It is stable.

It is scalable and flexible. We have approximately 110 users.

We haven't contacted them yet. We haven't had any technical issues so far.

We started with Office 365. We've always been with Microsoft.

Its installation was easy. It took us a day.

We did it on our own. We had three people for its installation.

It is expensive, and its price can be better.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to other users because Microsoft is experienced in the business world. They're more competent in business processes as compared to other vendors, who are more consumer-based rather than business-functionalities-based. We plan to keep using this solution. We trust our future with Microsoft 365.

I would rate Microsoft 365 Business an eight out of ten. I'm satisfied with this solution.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Office 365
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft 365 Business. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.