Microsoft 365 Business Review

Feature-rich and promotes collaboration, but the technical support needs improvement

What is our primary use case?

Our main uses for this product are PowerPoint Slides, Excel, and Word. There are the main business use cases. We also use Outlook, Skype for Business, and Teams.

What is most valuable?

All of the individual features and components are good, although the one that I like best is Microsoft Teams.

It is a collaborative platform, so you can do everything in one place.

What needs improvement?

In Microsoft Teams, there is a lot of opportunities to improve. For example, search capabilities should be improved. When performing a search within Teams, it should also search through Outlook, files, and the other areas of the system. This is something that is missing within the collaboration platform.

In the future, a dashboard should be included.

We have been using Microsoft 365 Business for almost two years.

So far, this product has been stable and we have not experienced any challenges.

We have more than 2,400 users and do not have plans to increase usage.

The technical support is pathetic.

The current deployment that we have was quite simple. However, we are planning to integrate it with Cisco, and once that is complete, we will know how complex it is.

This is an expensive product because it is subscription-based, which is always more expensive than a perpetual license.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody who is implementing Microsoft 365 Business is to have some in-house capability, as we do. This is the best way to engage with this product.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.