Microsoft 365 Business Review

Collaborate in real time with professional email, online storage, and teamwork tools

What is our primary use case?

We use Microsoft 365 for communication and collaboration in regard to typical business activities like drafting documents, spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations.

Within our organization, on a daily basis, there are roughly 400 users, using this solution. We definitely plan to keep using this solution in the future.

What is most valuable?

Microsoft 365 Business includes SharePoint which is a really good tool. MS Forms is also a very good tool for data collection. Plus, there are so many apps that you can integrate with this solution.

What needs improvement?

Many things could be improved but I cannot be specific because there are so many applications.

I've been using Microsoft 365 Business since it first hit the market.

Microsoft Office is a longstanding product. It's easy to use and install. It's very stable.

It's a truly scalable solution

I used some free and open alternatives but feature-wise those are far behind O365

Easy installation process

In-house

There is a licensing cost, but considering the features that it's equipped with, it's not that expensive.

What other advice do I have?

Overall, on a scale from one to ten, I would give this solution a rating of eight.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Office 365
534,468 professionals have used our research since 2012.