Microsoft 365 Business Review

User-friendly with a simple setup and good stability

What is our primary use case?

We use the solution throughout the company for business purposes. We use a variety of its applications.

What is most valuable?

The solution is very stable. The performance, overall, is quite good.

The scalability, overall, has been very good.

We have found Microsoft 365 Business to be very user-friendly. It's easy to navigate.

The initial setup is simple and straightforward. It's not too hard to set it up yourself.

Overall the product meets our needs.

The solution has pretty good security baked in.

Microsoft has pretty good technical support on offer. They are helpful.

What needs improvement?

Overall, I can't recall feeling any features were missing. The solution meets our needs. There isn't anything that is lacking.

It would be ideal if the solution offered a free version. Currently, there are only paid options available.

I've been using the solution for about three years at this point. It's been almost that long at least.

The product is reliable. It offers good performance. We've found it to be quite stable. It doesn't have bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze at all. It's great.

We have found that Microsoft 365 Business scales very well. If a company needs to expand it, it can do so easily.

Currently, we have about 50 people on the solution.

We do plan to continue to use the solution. We have not plans to change.

Technical support has been very good. They are knowledgeable and responsive. We have been satisfied with the level of service we receive.

We did not previously use another solution. We've always only used Microsoft 365 Business.

The initial setup was not complex. It was very straightforward. Due to its relative ease of use, the initial setup was easy. A company shouldn't have any issues with it.

While I cannot recall the exact amount of time it took to deploy the solution, I can say that it was very fast. It doesn't take long.

The maintenance is pretty basic. You don't need a large amount of staff to watch over it.

I handled the implementation myself. I did not need the assistance of an integrator or consultant. It's easy to do on your own.

We pay a licensing fee. I can't say if it is expensive or not as I've never looked at other products to compare services and pricing.

We've never compared the solution to another product.

What other advice do I have?

We are using the latest version of the solution. I'm not sure of the exact version number.

I would rate the solution at a nine out of ten. So far, it's met our needs. I have no complaints. I'm very happy with it.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Office 365
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft 365 Business. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,431 professionals have used our research since 2012.