Microsoft 365 Business Review

Fast implementation of business solutions, easy to set up and good integration capabilities.

What is our primary use case?

We are building the WorkPoint 365 solution on top of Microsoft 365. It is being used for managing all unstructured information; document management, project management, contract management, HR, quality management and any other business solution in need of document or case management. We fully integrate the solution to Teams, Outlook, Office, the Power Platform, Power BI and other business applications, incl. ERP.

How has it helped my organization?

It has made all unstructured information available anywhere, anytime. With the WOrkPoint 365 solution we have full integration between Microsoft 365 components like Teams, Power Platform, etc.

What is most valuable?

From our side, the solution's most valuable aspect is the integration to the different tools around it now - such as Power BI, Teams and Power Platform and all the other products that become a total integrated solution when you're working with WorkPoint 365.

The solution is fast and performing well.

Both on the usability side and integration side and especially around AI with Microsoft's new product VIVA, the solution is very interesting.

The initial setup is pretty simple.

What needs improvement?

The solution is improved now by adding still more AI based features, and that will of very interesting to follow. Integrating to Microsoft's new VIVA products enables fantastic new features.

We've been using the solution since the very beginning. It's been since around 2004 at this point. It's been as much as 15 years or so.

The solution is stable. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's good overall.

We have tools to overcome any scalability issues and the solution is in use with 1000's of users. We have a long experience with providing solutions in this space and we see customers running mission-critical solutions that have thousands of users. We have found a way around scalability issues, for us, scalability isn't a problem.

The initial setup is not overly complex. It's very easy to use for users. There's of course some consideration to think about from an IT perspective and from an architecture and governance angle, but the WOrkPoint 365 solution enables good governance.

In general, however, a company shouldn't have any issues with the implementation.

Support is available.

Many SIs have skills.

We save significant time and cost and improve quality and capacity. Th fact that all information lige documents, mails, chats drawings, etc. is available in one place is invaluable for the business.

It's competitively priced compered to what you get.

Several other technologies was evaluated.

What other advice do I have?

We are a Microsoft Gold partner.

While we deploy to the cloud, we do have clients that use the on-premises deployment model.

Our company provides functions on top of Microsoft 365. That means that we obviously fill some gaps and we have developed specific solutions for document management and cache management and project management and stuff like that. We are adding functions to Office 365 and Microsoft 365 with WorkPoint 365.

I'd advise that other organizations should think of it as a platform. It's a platform where you can actually start in one place and develop in so many other areas with WorkPoint 365.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.