Microsoft 365 Business Review

Stable with good dashboards and an easy initial setup

What is our primary use case?

I primarily use the solution for email.

What is most valuable?

The solution's dashboard is its most valuable aspect.

The product is very user-friendly in general. It's not complicated to use. They've made everything very easy and intuitive.

The product is very direct. Having the application on the phone, downloading it to your mobile device, makes it also easier to connect to your email, to receive an email, and of course, send emails. Since it's on your device, you can use it remotely and have access to everything you need.

The product is very secure. It's safe to use and Microsoft offers good security to protect its users.

The stability of the product is excellent.

You can scale the solution if you need to.

The initial setup is not a complicated process. The cloud makes it very easy.

What needs improvement?

The pricing of the solution could be better. They should work to make the costs more competitive.

In the off-chance there is a shutdown, it would be ideal if Microsoft provided some sort of alternative in order for businesses to keep functioning while the situation is dealt with. Even if it is down for ten minutes across an organization, it could prove costly.

I'm not sure how long I've been using the solution. IT had it installed on my device. I've likely been using the solution for one year.

The product is quite stable. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's quite reliable.

The solution scales well. Of course, you can add more users whenever you need to. For example, if someone has an account, you can just add new users to it. If you are a company of 50, you may originally purchase 50 licenses. However, if you add 10 more employees, you can buy additional, licenses for 10 people. It's very easy to expand.

Currently, we have about 50 users, more or less, in our organization.

I've used Gmail in the past, however, I find the Microsoft product to be much more refined.

The initial installation is not complicated. It's in the cloud, and therefore, it's mainly, for example, just creating a user account. On one side, the account is created, then the order is just to add in user information. That's it. There's nothing to install. It's more like creating accounts for the users. Automatically, they will receive an email to alert them an account has been created for them. After that, they can start using it.

It wouldn't take more than a day to finish setting everything up.

You only need one person to deploy the solution.

The maintenance is minimal. You would only need about one person to manage it.

The solution could be cheaper and more reasonably priced.

We pay for our licenses on a yearly basis.

What other advice do I have?

I'm an end-user of the product. I don't have a business relationship with Microsoft.

I'm using the latest version of the solution.

I would recommend that everyone downloads the mobile application, as it makes it so easy to access and use.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.