Microsoft 365 Business Review

A perfect and feature-rich product with best technical support and straightforward installation

What is our primary use case?

We are using it for all products inside this package, such as online SharePoint, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.

What is most valuable?

I like everything. For me, this is a perfect product. It is rich in terms of features, and new functionalities are available very often.

It is super straightforward to install, and their technical support is the best that I've ever seen.

What needs improvement?

It could be cheaper, but I don't know if this is possible.

I have been using this solution for four years.

It is stable.

It is scalable. We have around 70 users. In one company, we have around 20 users, and in another company, we have around 50 users. We will keep using this solution.

Their technical support is very good. It is the best I've ever seen. I have not received such a level of support for any product that I have used in the past. Their response time is less than half an hour after the first call. Sometimes, I have received a call back in 10 minutes. Their knowledge and support are at a high-level.

Its installation is super straightforward. The deployment duration depends on the number of users.

I installed it myself.

It could be cheaper. Its licensing is on a yearly basis.

We didn't evaluate other solutions.

What other advice do I have?

I would definitely recommend this solution to others. I would rate Microsoft 365 Business an eight out of ten.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.