Microsoft 365 Business Review

Stable with good integration capabilities and an easy to use interface

What is our primary use case?

I primarily use the solution for documents and email.

What is most valuable?

I've used Microsoft for the last maybe 25 years to 30 years. I just use it due to the fact that that's what we're using at work. I have no choice. That's what we're using. Overall, over the years, I've been happy to use it. After so long, I've grown comfortable with the interface and how it works.

The solution is stable.

The solution has amazing integration, however, I never use that aspect.

What needs improvement?

I've used the solution for so long, I am very comfortable with it. I don't recall feeling anything was missing in terms of features or capabilities.

It would be ideal if there were fewer features. I'd like it better if it had a watered-down version where you didn't have to have all of this stuff included. It would just be easier to find the things that you use all the time if that were the case. For example, it has a lot of mail features I have no need for.

I've been using the solution for years. It's been a while. I'm not sure of the exact amount of time. It might be as much as 25 to 30 years, at least as far as using Microsoft is concerned.

The product is stable. There are no bugs and glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. In general, it's reliable and the performance is good. I have no complaints.

I can't speak to the scalability. It's not something I handle directly or make decisions around. I've never tried to scale the solution. It's simply on my laptop and I work on it. That's about the extent of my involvement.

We have an organization of 8,000 people. Likely, everyone in the company is using it to some extent.

While I am not a decision-maker in the company, it's likely we will continue to keep using the product.

I've never reached out to technical support. I can't speak to how helpful or responsive they are.

IT deploys the solution for us, the users. I'm not sure how the initial setup happened.

When I received the laptop, the solution was already installed and ready to go.

I can't speak to what type of maintenance is needed if any. it's not an aspect of the solution I handle.

Our IT team handled the implementation process.

I don't pay for the solution directly. Likely, my employer does. I don't deal with the pricing or licensing aspects of the solution.

I'm not sure if our organization looked at any other options before choosing this solution. I'm not a part of that decision-making process.

What other advice do I have?

I'm not sure which version of the solution we're currently using. I don't know the version number off-hand.

I'd recommend this solution to other organizations. I'd rate it ten out of ten. It's worked well for me and I'm very comfortable with the product.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.