Microsoft 365 Business Review

Stable, very scalable, easy to set up, and extremely useful for office productivity

What is our primary use case?

It has Exchange, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. It also has SharePoint that is used for sharing documents. It has Microsoft Teams, which is used for collaboration. All these are extremely useful for office productivity.

How has it helped my organization?

We have recently increased its usage. We are also using Microsoft Teams now. We are very happy with this solution, particularly with Microsoft Teams because it has enabled us to collaborate very well with our colleagues during the pandemic. The collaboration within the company has been really great through Microsoft Teams

What is most valuable?

Microsoft Teams is most valuable. It is a great product, and it has really been very valuable for us during the pandemic. It enabled good collaboration. Even after the pandemic, we will continue to use Microsoft Teams in our organization.

They are continuously improving the product, which is a very positive thing.

What needs improvement?

It should have better pricing. It is a monopoly product for Microsoft, and I don't think they will change the pricing. They do not offer any discount.

We have been using it for a long time.

It is quite stable.

It is very scalable. For MS Office Business, we have 70 to 80 users. We are also using basic MS Office that has online Word and Excel. We have a total of about 350 users.

We didn't need any support so far. We are a tech company, and we are able to solve 99% of problems at our end. We don't have to go to Microsoft.

We have tried different online products for office tools, but nothing matches the quality of Office 365.

Because it is in the cloud, you can access it through a browser. There is also an application for Microsoft Teams. You just have to download the application and log in. It connects to the cloud server, and you can start using it.

It is certainly expensive, but you need it, so you pay for it. There is not much price negotiation, but the product is good. We're going to keep using it despite it being expensive. There isn't any good alternative.

What other advice do I have?

I would absolutely recommend this solution. We'll continue to use it. We have also started to use Power BI.

I would rate Microsoft 365 Business a nine out of ten.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Office 365
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft 365 Business. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,431 professionals have used our research since 2012.