Microsoft 365 Business Review

Stable, good interface, and good performance, but needs better pricing

What is our primary use case?

We use it for normal office applications.

What is most valuable?

Its interface looks clean, and its performance seems quite fast. It is faster than our previous app.

What needs improvement?

Its price could be better for companies that are not using it massively.

We started to use it around last year.

It is stable.

I don't know if it is scalable or not. In terms of users, we are in the transition process to upgrade to this solution. Currently, not all users are using it. If it is given to our whole staff, we would have 30,000 users. We plan to keep using this solution and expand its usage.

We have our own technical team, and we contact them for any issues. If they need further help with a specific issue, they contact Microsoft support.

We have been using only Microsoft products. We were earlier using the other version of Office.

It was done by our technical team. We don't need a team to manage this. We just need to manage the license and contract. We have a small team that does the license and contract management.

We have an enterprise license, and we get some price off for that. Its price could be better for companies that are not using it massively.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. I would rate Microsoft 365 Business a seven out of ten.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Office 365
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft 365 Business. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,817 professionals have used our research since 2012.