Microsoft 365 Business Review

Good ability to handle large files, a lot of online information, and useful Teams application for conferencing and messaging

What is most valuable?

The most important feature of Microsoft 360 Business is Teams. We use it for our conference calls and messaging. Microsoft Teams reduces the number of emails that I have to send or receive.

Microsoft 365 Business has been incredibly useful during this period because of the integration of Teams with Outlook and the ability to store and handle files of large dimensions.

What needs improvement?

There are some security issues with the platform, and its security should be improved. We have to re-enter the username and password sometimes, which is quite boring for us.

The usability of Outlook can be improved. Currently, it is a little bit limited and old-fashioned. They should think about the concept of dealing with emails in Teams. Teams and Outlook together will make it a complete platform.

The Teams application is not user-friendly on mobile phones and should be improved.

I have been using this solution for more or less six months.

It is stable. It is more stable than before, and I have noticed an improvement in its stability.

I am just a user, and I don't interact with their technical support. If required, I am able to find enough material on the internet.

What other advice do I have?

As a user, it is very good. There is also a lot of helpful material available on the internet.

I would rate Microsoft 365 Business an eight out of ten.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.