Microsoft 365 Business Review

Flexible, easy to use, and scales well

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for just normal Office 365 activities. That includes, for example, emails, spreadsheets, presentations, and that kind of office work.

What is most valuable?

The solution is very stable and has a good performance.

The product is very flexible.

We've found the solution to be very easy to use.

The initial setup is very straightforward and simple.

The solution has the capability of scaling quite easily.

What needs improvement?

I can't recall any features that would need to be added to improve the solution. It's quite effective as-is.

Microsoft Teams for Mac isn't quite good enough yet. . Until they find a way of allowing you to send your compute audio during a teams meeting it is useless as a presentation training tool

I've been using the solution for a few years at this point. We've used it since it first was available - since it was launched.

The solution is very stable. Its performance is reliable. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. We've found the stability to be very good overall.

We have seven staff members on the solution so far. Should we expand our workforce, we will expand our usage of this product, meaning we do have plans to scale in the future.

It's a very scalable product. If a company needs to expand it, it can do so with relative ease.

I've never had to reach out to technical support and therefore do not have an opinion on how knowledgeable or responsive they are. I can't give any feedback on them.

The initial setup is pretty straightforward and simple.

I can't speak to the actual installation process, however. When it was first installed, it was done by a third party IT supplier.

I did not handle the solution's initial setup. A third-party IT supplier handled the implementation.

We do pay a licensing fee in order to use the product. I cannot speak to the exact cost.

What other advice do I have?

We are customers and end-users. We don't have a business relationship with Microsoft.

I primarily use the desktop version of the solution.

I'd rate the solution at a ten out of ten.

It's an excellent product and we've enjoyed its overall capabilities.

I'd recommend the product to other users and organizations.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.