Microsoft 365 Business Review

Flexible, stable, and very user friendly

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for many office tasks which are normal Office 365 activities. This includes emails, spreadsheets, presentations, and those sorts of tasks.

What is most valuable?

The applications across office tasks are very helpful. Being able to make spreadsheets and presentations and using its email services are all very helpful.

The solution is very stable. The performance is good.

The flexibility of the solution is excellent.

We've found that the solution is very user-friendly. It's easy to navigate and isn't overly technical.

The initial setup is nice and easy.

What needs improvement?

I cannot recall coming across missing features. I don't have an opinion on what they should add to future releases.

Microsoft Teams for Mac isn't good enough just yet. It's an aspect of the solution they can still work on.

We've basically used the solution since the very beginning. It's been a few years at this point.

We have found the stability to be very good. The performance is great. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's reliable.

The solution is quite scalable. If a company needs to expand it, it can do so with ease.

We have about seven people on the solution, currently.

We do plan to increase usage if and when we do add staff to our organization.

I've never actually been in contact with technical support. I can't speak to how knowledgeable or responsive they are. I simply don't any experience with them.

The initial setup was not overly complex or difficult. It's very straightforward. It's easy. It shouldn't be too difficult for a company to set everything up.

I cannot recall the amount of time it took to deploy.

When it was first installed, it was done by a third-party IT supplier. I wasn't a part of the implementation.

We do pay a licensing fee to Microsoft. I can't speak to the exact cost. I cannot say if it is paid monthly or yearly.

What other advice do I have?

I'm using primarily the desktop version.

I'd rate the solution at a ten out of ten. We've been very happy with its capabilities.

I'd recommend the solution to other users and companies.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Office 365
535,015 professionals have used our research since 2012.