Microsoft 365 Business Review

Stable, with good storage and very good performance

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for office emails.

What is most valuable?

The storage portion of the solution is very good. It has a very large capacity. We have 28GB of storage.

The installation and performance have been good. We have no complaints about the integration capability, reporting, management, and monitoring. So far, everything has been good on all of those fronts.

What needs improvement?

We have only just used the solution for a one-month period now. We do need more time to work with the product to get to know its ins and outs a bit better. That said, sometimes we feel that it is a little bit slow to connect to the public cloud. Not all the time. Just some of the time.

The management could be a bit better.

We have only used the solution for about a month. We've just completed an internal migration. It hasn't really been that long since we began using it.

We've found the solution to be pretty stable in general. We are accessing it through the internet, and we find that sometimes the internet is going slow or something we don't have access to. That's the only issue. That's not a Microsoft issue, however. Only the internet connection might be a problem. Beyond that, there are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's reliable.

The solution's scalability is okay. We haven't had any issues. We have more than 5000 employees or so on it and we are using the solution without issue. It's scaled well to meet our needs.

We haven't had the opportunity to contact technical support just yet. I can't speak to how helpful or responsive they are. I've never directly dealt with them.

Previously, we used the standalone Office. Now, we use the Microsoft single-use license from the cloud.

The initial setup was not overly complex. We didn't find it too difficult. It was rather easy. Our IT team managed it. We didn't have any issues with the process. If a company needs to set it up, it shouldn't be too hard to handle.

Our IT team was able to handle the implementation myself. It was easy. Therefore, I didn't need the assistance of an integrator or consultant.

We have a separate IT team. They were doing the installation and the procurement. Therefore, I can't speak to the exact licensing arrangement or the pricing.

What other advice do I have?

We both use the solution and we are a reseller. We're a Microsoft partner.

I'd rate the solution at a nine out of ten.

As a user, I can recommend the solution. It works well and has very fine capabilities.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Office 365
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft 365 Business. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,230 professionals have used our research since 2012.