Microsoft 365 Business Review

Stable and inexpensive with great collaboration capabilities

What is our primary use case?

We are primarily using it for our office.

We are using it for email as well. Our Outlook email is on Office 365.

We also use the other items that come with Office. It's great for task managers, schedulers, and has great document sharing software. We use Sharepoint.

What is most valuable?

Overall, it is a great product. So far, we are enjoying it.

In Office 365, the collaboration part whereby you can actually type your document on your machine, then upload or save it onto your Office 365, and share it with anyone that you want. You can actually edit it in real-time. That's one of the great strengths of Office 365.

The solution is very stable.

The solution scales well.

The product has good pricing. It's quite inexpensive.

What needs improvement?

We haven't used the solution for very long just yet. I can't say that I have come across missing features or faults in its design.

The customization after the initial setup can take a while.

The solution could always be cheaper, as we like to pay the least amount possible.

As long as the solution continues to add new features and grow out the offering, we will be very happy.

I've been using the solution for about a month or so now. It hasn't been that long. It's still quite new.

The stability has been good so far. It does not crash or freeze. There are no bugs or glitches that I have experienced. it's reliable. The performance has been quite good.

The scalability of the product is quite good. If a company needs to expand it, it can do so with relative ease.

We have roughly 2,500 users on the solution currently.

Even though we have only used the solution for about a month or so, we have been in touch with technical support and we have found Microsoft to be helpful and responsive. We're satisfied with their level of service so far.

I didn't directly participate in the initial setup and therefore can't speak to how easy or difficult the product was to install. Microsoft handled it for the most part. We, however, did the work of customizing it on our end. For us, the customization and configuration took us a few days. It was more than a week. It took some time.

The technical team that deals directly with the product is a team of about ten or so people.

The installation was mostly handled by Microsoft.

I'm not quite clear on the financials. I'm just too technical, and I don't work directly with billing and payments. But I think from what we have seen so far, it's been quite cheap.

What other advice do I have?

Overall, I would rate the solution at a nine out of ten. It's been very capable so far, and we enjoy the real-time file sharing and editing aspects.

I'd recommend this product to other organizations and users.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.