Microsoft 365 Business Review

Easy to install and deploy with good scalability capability

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for its email capabilities. We also use it for the Microsoft Office applications.

What is most valuable?

The solution is very easy to use. You don't have to be overly technical. Any user can easily navigate the product.

The support is good.

The solution offers very good access to Microsoft Office apps.

We've found the solution to be quite scalable.

The installation and deployment were very easy.

What needs improvement?

It would be ideal if the product offered more integration capabilities with non-Microsoft solutions.

I've been using the solution for around three years at this point. It's been a while.

The solution is able to scale well. If a company needs to expand it, it can do so with relative ease.

We have about 400 people in our company that are currently using this solution.

We do plan to continue to use the solution and to increase usage in the future.

Technical support has been good. they are knowledgeable and responsive. We're happy with the level of service we can get.

The initial setup was not overly complex or difficult. It was simple. We found it to be straightforward.

The deployment was fast and only took about two or three days. However, I'm not 100% sure about the exact amount of time it ultimately took to complete.

I was able to handle the implementation myself. I did not need the assistance of any integrators or consultants.

We pay a yearly licensing fee to Microsoft. I cannot speak to the exact cost.

What other advice do I have?

I'd rate the product at a ten out of ten. We've been extremely satisfied with its capabilities.

I would recommend the solution to other organizations.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Office 365
534,468 professionals have used our research since 2012.