Microsoft 365 Business Review

Flexible, highly scalable, and simple installation

What is our primary use case?

We are using the solution mainly for Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive. Additionally, we use Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.

What is most valuable?

I think the flexibility of Teams very good.

What needs improvement?

There should be less power consumption of the PC resources while using this solution. We have professional systems and Teams can run slow at times. We also need to restart Teams in the middle of the meetings sometimes, this could improve in a future release.

I have been using the solution for three years.

The solution could be more stable.

The solution is easy to scale. We have 15 people using the solution in our company and it is very easy to increase the number of licenses and users.

The installation was very easy. The longest period of the installation was the migration of emails. The rest of the application can be deployed within two days.

We did the implementation ourselves. We have 10 technical engineers that can deploy and do maintenance of the solution.

There is a license for this solution and it is priced based on the users using it.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others.

I rate Microsoft 365 Business an eight out of ten.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.