Microsoft 365 Business Review

Scalable, stable, and offers good performance

What is our primary use case?

It primarily allows us to run our organization. We use applications on is, such as Outlook, Word, and Excel.

What is most valuable?

The performance is good.

The solution is stable.

The product is pretty scalable.

We have a lot of documents, et cetera, on the solution and wouldn't want to change to another product.

What needs improvement?

The pricing and licensing format could be improved.

While we've used Microsoft for a while, we started using the solution for about two or so years at this point. It hasn't been that long.

The performance is good. It's stable. There aren't any bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze.

We use the solution for all of our employees. We have around 1500 right now on the product.

We do plan to increase usage in the future.

It can scale. If a company wants to expand it, it can do so.

While we haven't used the technical support specifically for this product, it's my understanding that it's the same as any Microsoft product in terms of quality and accessibility.

We have used the solution for so long, we aren't even considering looking at another solution.

The initial setup isn't overly difficult. The first time you do it, it's so so. However, a company shouldn't have too much trouble with the setup process.

We've gotten used to the pricing.

We pay for the license by the user. However, it's not just the licenses we have to pay for.

What other advice do I have?

We're using the latest version of the solution so far. I can't speak to the exact version number.

I'd rate the solution at a seven out of ten.

I'd recommend the solution to other users and companies.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Office 365
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft 365 Business. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,431 professionals have used our research since 2012.