Microsoft 365 Business Review

Allows our team to work together regardless of location

What is our primary use case?

We mainly use this solution for video conferencing on Microsoft Teams. We also use SharePoint quite a bit — for email.

Within our organization, there are roughly 1,350 employees using this solution. Currently, we have a team of four technical engineers that take care of all maintenance-related issues.

What is most valuable?

I appreciate the mobility of this solution. We started using it due to the pandemic. Once COVID-19 hit, we began working from home.

What needs improvement?

I suppose it could be more secure; every solution could be more secure.

We just migrated over to Microsoft 365 Business last year.

This solution is very scalable.

We are very satisfied with the technical support.

The installation was very straightforward. All that was required was a one-time installation. It took roughly one month to get everyone up and running.

We installed this solution on our own, although, Microsoft technical support helped.

The licenses could be cheaper. Right now, we're on a yearly subscription.

What other advice do I have?

I would absolutely recommend this solution to others. Overall, on a scale from one to ten, I would give it a rating of nine.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.