Microsoft 365 Business Review

Easy to use with a good interface and good stability

What is our primary use case?

I primarily use the solution for Teams and other Microsoft applications.

We use it in the office for communication, security, file transfers, cloud access, and the company portal. All of its basic services are leveraged.

What is most valuable?

The solution is very simple to use.

The product has a pretty nice interface.

There is good support on offer.

The solution provides regular updates.

The initial setup is very simple and straightforward.

The stability is great, both on the PC and on mobile.

The scalability of the solution is very good.

We've found that the product works well on Apple products as well. there are no compatibility issues.

What needs improvement?

The solution could still use better integration with Apple infrastructure. They should offer better support for iOS devices and more regular updates for iOS, as it's working pretty well for Microsoft solutions and for Windows systems, yet it does not work quite as well for iOS.

I've been using the solution for a few years at this point. It has been quite a while.

We've found the stability to be good. It's stable on both mobile and desktop versions. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's reliable.

The scalability is very good. It's great for companies that have 500 or more employees. We have around 1,000 users and it's been great. It can handle a lot of people. In my office alone there are about 150 users.

It is my understanding that we don't have plans to increase usage.

The technical support is very good. they are helpful and responsive. We're quite satisfied with the level of support on offer. We also have staff on-site that can answer questions if we have any. Our IT team is very knowledgeable. They typically have been able to handle any questions we have and if they can't they can always go directly to Microsoft.

The solution is very easy to install. It's not overly complex or difficult. A user shouldn't have any issues with the process.

That said, I did not personally deploy the product. I just use it. We have five people on staff that handle deployment and maintenance tasks.

The company provides the solution to me. I can't speak to the licensing or costs.

We do have an enterprise-level licensing agreement with Microsoft.

What other advice do I have?

I'm an end-user and a customer. I don't have a business relationship with Microsoft.

I'm using the latest version of the solution. I can't speak to the exact version number.

I'd recommend the solution to other users and organizations. A lot of other companies already use it. It's quite popular.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.