Microsoft 365 Business Review

A standard, stable, and powerful product with easy deployment

What is our primary use case?

Excel, Word, Teams, and Outlook are the main solutions that we are using.

What is most valuable?

It is a standard and powerful tool. Because it is a standard tool, everybody uses it.

What needs improvement?

Their support should be improved in terms of faster response and better resolution. The price of its license should also be improved.

We have been using Microsoft products for more than 20 years. We have a contract with Microsoft for software licensing.

It is stable.

It is scalable in the sense that if you need more users, you can increase the number of licenses. Currently, we have 16 users in our organization. We don't have any plan to increase its usage.

I don't have a lot of experience with their support, but I don't like Microsoft's support. They are not fast, and they don't provide an exact solution.

We have been using Microsoft solutions for a long time. In the beginning, we used Office 123 and WordPerfect in our company.

It is easy to install. The duration depends on the network, but generally, we can do the installation in ten minutes.

We do it ourselves. We have three people for deployment and maintenance. Two of them are engineers, but one of them is not.

The price of its license should be improved. We have a contract for three years, but we pay on a yearly basis.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others. I would rate Microsoft 365 Business a nine out of ten.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Office 365
534,468 professionals have used our research since 2012.