Microsoft 365 Business Review

Provides excellent interoperability and ease of integration

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for collaboration and integration communication. We use extended pipeline, SharePoint and emailing. It's really all about the connectivity of communication, sharing documents and things like that. We are customers of Microsoft.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features of the product are the interoperability and ease of integration. I appreciate that there is a lot of documentation available for this solution.

What needs improvement?

This product could be improved by adding certain drawing tool capabilities. It still uses the  Visio drawing tool which is not that great, and it's time for an upgrade. The drawing tool should be more collaborative to work across teams.

I also think overall stability of MS products could be improved.

I've been using this solution for two years.

I don't see any issues with scalability, it's very good.

The initial setup is quite straightforward.

Microsoft does not come cheap, but I don't have anything to compare it to and it's a good product.

What other advice do I have?

It's preferable to use the version that has the premium features, the advanced features, because they really have the punch in terms of capabilities.

I rate this solution an eight out of 10.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.