Microsoft 365 Business Review

Stable and easy to use but could offer better technical support

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution in our company for various organizational purposes.

I also use it personally, at home.

What is most valuable?

Overall, the solution is quite good. It's simple and easy to use. Anyone would be able to navigate through it easily.

The product is quite stable.

What needs improvement?

Technical support could be better. They aren't as helpful as they could be when we sometimes have to call them.

I've been using the solution for maybe five years or so at this point. It's been a while.

The stability of the solution is quite good. I can't recall dealing with bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. The performance is reliable.

The solution can scale. We do plan to increase useage.

Right now, technical support is about average. They could be better. We'd like them to be more helpful and responsive when we have issues.

I personally haven't had any issues when directly dealing with technical support, however, I have heard stories from colleagues.

Before we chose this solution, we did not look at any other options.

What other advice do I have?

We're just a customer and an end-user. We don't have a business relationship with Microsoft.

I'd rate the solution at a seven out of ten. It's okay, and we are mostly happy with it, however, technical support could be better.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Office 365
534,468 professionals have used our research since 2012.