Microsoft 365 Business Review

Scales well with a good set of applications included but needs better training

What is our primary use case?

The product has multiple use cases. We have solutions for installing endpoint remote work. We have solutions for ERM, ADF systems, and we have systems for cybersecurity.

What is most valuable?

It's a good solution for enterprise-level organizations.

Microsoft is a very trusted brand.

It's very good that it's an all-in-one solution with many Microsoft applications bundled within it.

It has great tools built in that offer protection of our information.

The product scales well.

We've found the stability to be very good.

What needs improvement?

It would be good, for example, if the solution offered some programs within the solution that could provide training the personnel to use the product.

It would be ideal if they could improve the cybersecurity of the endpoints, and provide pictures of new zero-days cybersecurity threats as soon as possible.

We've been using the solution for two years or so. It's been a while. We got it with our official licenses from Microsoft Business Solution.

The stability of the solution is very good. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It doesn't give us any trouble. Its performance is reliable.

The scalability is very good. It's great for enterprises and a company can expand it to meet its needs.

We currently have 300 users on the solution right now.

We do have a plan to increase the usage. We want to, in fact, digitalize and transform our corporation, and improve our IT infrastructure, and therefore we have a plan for future growth.

We've been very pleased with technical support overall. They are quite helpful and responsive.

The installation of the solution takes between two and four hours. It's pretty straightforward and doesn't take too long.

What other advice do I have?

I'd rate the solution at a seven out of ten. There are some improvements that could still make it a better product.

That said, I'd recommend the product. Microsoft in Ukraine has a very good CLA, and second-line support is also very good. I'd recommend it to our counterparts and our partners.

Hybrid Cloud
More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Office 365
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft 365 Business. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,189 professionals have used our research since 2012.