Microsoft 365 Business Review

We evaluated using Google Docs but we are Microsoft users, and for that reason, we decided to continue with their tools.

What is our primary use case?

It is an indispensable tool in the planning of architectural projects, it allows us to organize and manage the stages of the project, process metric calculations and gives vivid memories of the work. Having all the office tools integrated and online facilitates us to share and edit the information from different equipment and devices.

How has it helped my organization?

• It is effortless to implement which ensures the whole team can handle the tools without problem, both the most used, like Word and Excel to make simple documents, and others like PowerPoint for the presentation of architectural projects to customers.
  • It also supports using Skype for remote meetings without major problems, asides being able to support cloud storage which is very useful.

What is most valuable?

• From my personal use, I have found using OneNote indispensable, very often I use it during the day for important reminders and scheduled tasks. Its latest versions have greatly improved its efficiency and usefulness at the fact of being able to insert images into the notes.
  • Skype is also very useful for making video calls to architects who are on site for urgent adjustments.

What needs improvement?

• I am very disappointed that this version does not include the Microsoft Project tool, which is essential in our area of ​​work to plan projects.
  • Outlook has always left me unhappy with its interfaces, although it has improved in its latest updates.

Less than one year.

We have not experienced major problems with the program, some of the errors were solved using tutorials in the network.

We used the traditional desktop version but decided to change to the Microsoft 365 Business version since it offers the opportunity to work online and share the information efficiently, which is much more useful.

It was really simple.

It was implemented internally in the project planning department.

It is a reasonable and acceptable value for the utility and functions that it incorporates.

What other advice do I have?

It is advisable to have a basic knowledge of traditional office tools to be able to get the most out of it.