Microsoft 365 Business Review

Great load utilization tool and no need for an in-house IT team

What is our primary use case?

Microsoft 365 has so many features that we're using including Teams and Sharepoint, as well as some items and plugins as part of Office 365 applications. We are customers of Microsoft and I'm an SAP architecture manager in analytics.

What is most valuable?

I really like the load utilization tool in the laptop and that everything is in the cloud. It provides data security and mobile access. There is no need to have infrastructure in the office or an in-house IT team which is great. I like having access to the SharePoint platform.

What needs improvement?

Unfortunately the Teams feature doesn't allow for sharing your location which Office 365 previously had. It's important for us to be able to share that information with other team members. I'd also like to see more storage because currently OneDrive gives 1 TB of space and we'd like more of that.

I've been using this solution for over six years.

Technical support instantly respond to me although it depends on the time difference. I think they are good, we haven't had any problems.

The initial setup takes less than 30 minutes. Anybody can do it although we had an admin person deploy for us. We currently have about 15 users in the company.

We pay a monthly subscription for the solution.

What other advice do I have?

I rate this product a nine out of 10.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.