Microsoft 365 Business Review

Easy to use, highly scalable, and straightforward installation

What is our primary use case?

My son uses Microsoft 365 Business in his school where they do not use books, they work fully online. They are using their laptop on a daily basis where they use applications, such as Word in order to edit, submit, and share documents with the other pupils or teachers.

What is most valuable?

Office 365 is comfortable and easy to use and sometimes important to share doments with others, it is practically an standard de facto and it is a way to be sure your documents are going to be properly read.

I have been using this solution for approximately one year.

The stability is good.

I have found scalability good in this solution.

My company is quite Microsoft oriented for our laptops and commodity software. We have over 100,000 employees and many of them are using this solution but I am not sure the exact number.

I have needed to use the support for this solution.

We have a familiar subscription and you only need to share a link with the operating system you want to install it on. Anyone can download and install Microsoft 365 Business with a couple of clicks and it will be ready to use in a short period of time.

The price of the subscription for the solution could be less expensive.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others.

I rate Microsoft 365 Business a nine out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
536,114 professionals have used our research since 2012.