Microsoft 365 Business Review

Easy to use, good collaboration, storage, and sharing

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution to drive our email services and for collaborations of spreadsheets or word documents.

Also, the OneDrive is used for storage, which allows you to access your files from anywhere.

The bundle we have comes with the office installation to the CCM on the user's work tools. When you are working on your documents, you can easily sync them to the one online. It is much more seamless when it comes to accessing documentation and collaborating with other people on the same projects. It is essentially what we use Office 365 for.

What is most valuable?

It is easy to use.

It's painless.

What needs improvement?

If they want to encourage more usage, the pricing should be looked at. The pricing should be in a way where we can leverage the E5 functionality.

The security section of the solution is also something that is of great concern, especially now that a lot of people are doing work from home. You need the Microsoft Intune solution to help protect your documentation, your documents, and to keep your data confidential.

Lower license options should come embedded with security.

I have been using Microsoft 365 Business for a few years.

In terms of it being scalable, you can practically use it for anything you want to use it for.

We have approximately 480 staff members who are using it.

Everyone has a mailbox account.

I have not contacted technical support. It's pretty straightforward. We have a lot of resources online to guide you.

We have not called Microsoft for anything.

It's a cloud-based solution, so there really isn't any installation. You are given admin credentials.

You can download the office tools from the cloud and you can apply your licenses to start working and activate your account.

It is quite expensive.

If I wanted to improve it, I would look at the way they price their models, for example, Microsoft is breaking the license models into sections such as E1, E3, and E5.

The E5 license is quite expensive. Most of our users have an E3 license essentially due to cost.

What other advice do I have?

I think that Microsoft Office is the number one solution for organizations. I would recommend this solution to others who are interested in using it.

I would rate Microsoft 365 Business a nine out of ten.

More Microsoft 365 Business reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Office 365
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.